Last Updated: 11/18/2022
Introduction and Intention
- covers your interaction with AlumniFi, its affiliates, and companies engaged by AlumniFi and its affiliates to render online services when you visit any mobile or online Site or application that we own, including, but not limited to, our website (alumnifi.org) and our mobile apps (“Sites”);
- describes the categories of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that we may collect about you when you interact with or visit our Sites;
- describes the categories of other persons or entities with whom we may share your Personal Information;
- discloses whether other parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Sites;
- describes the way you can review and request changes to any of your Personal Information that we collect;
- discloses if we engage in the collection of your Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites;
- makes clear that no action on your part is needed; and
- links to a California-specific description of consumers’ privacy rights.
What Information Do We Collect?
We take your privacy seriously and make the safeguarding of your Personal Information a priority. We collect Personal Information only as allowed by law. Use of the internet makes it possible for other parties to collect data about your online activities over time and across different websites, including when you use our Sites.
We may collect Personal Information when you enter data into an application for new products or services or when you use our Sites, products and services. Personal Information may include your name, account number, home or other physical address, Social Security Number, the contents of your communications with us, telephone number, and email address. Additionally, our Sites may collect certain electronic data, such as your geolocation, IP address, keystrokes, website interactions, and device identifier.
With Whom Do We Share the Information We Collect?
Keeping Your Information Accurate
It is important that we have accurate and up-to-date information about you. If you notice that your information is incomplete, inaccurate, or out of date, please contact us at 855-955-2965. You can also review and request changes to certain Personal Information such as your email address, telephone number, and mailing address on our Sites.
We may change our policy from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means, such as by posting the revised policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. Any changes to our policy will become effective when posted unless indicated otherwise.
How You Can Control Your Information
Our Sites are designed for optimal viewing with cookies enabled. Cookies are small files that are sent to a website visitor’s web browser which collect internet traffic data and are often stored on the device you are using. For example, cookies store your preferences for when you visit our Sites. If your web browser settings allow cookies, our Sites will utilize them. You may disable or remove cookies by accessing your web browser settings. Our Sites will still function without cookies, but some features may not work properly. Please note that due to a lack of consistent standards across browsers, our Sites may not respond to “do not track” browser settings. We do not monitor your online activities after you leave our Sites.
You may, however, be able to opt out of certain advertisements. To learn more, please contact us at 855-955-2965.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 13 who use our Sites without obtaining consent from a parent or legal guardian.
When you provide your sign in credentials to your AlumniFi accounts to a third party, you will be deemed by us to have authorized all transactions or actions initiated by that third party using the access information you provided, whether or not you are aware of the specific transaction or action.
If you decide to revoke the access authority you previously gave to a third party, we strongly recommend that you change your AlumniFi password to ensure that the party cannot continue to access your account. For security and other reasons, AlumniFi reserves the right to block or disable third-party access to any account without notice.
Additional information on our banking terms and conditions can be found in our Account Agreements and Disclosures.
Do You Need to Take Any Action at This Time?
No, you do not need to take any action regarding any of the above.
Notice for California Residents
If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure for additional information about your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018.